Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bark: Movember

I've donated my face to charity this month, the month of Movember, because not only have a lot of my pupils asked whether I'm growing a beard for charity (due to me not shaving through lack of time in the morning), but also because I got the horrible but not entirely unexpected news this week that one of my friends, who was diagnosed as having terminal liver cancer about six months ago, has been taken off chemotherapy and only has a few weeks left to live.

So I'd really appreciate it if you could donate a few quid/dollars/Euros* to a good cause and I will post humiliating pictures of my Merv Hughes-inspired hideous upper-lip-carpet for the rest of the month on my MoSpace page.

Show your support here. Cheers.

*delete as applicable
Post a Comment