Monday, June 21, 2010

Bark: They think it's all over... it is now!

No, I'm not talking about the England football team's sense of entitlement, rather the fact that for pretty much the first time in nine months, I actually have a free moment. Though the coincidence that my PGCE course should finish in time for the second week of the World Cup and the first week of Wimbledon is a real bonus...

Teacher training is without doubt the hardest thing I've ever done, but now, having survived the year, I can say that it's also one of the most enjoyable and rewarding things, too. That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to a nice, long, relaxing summer. I have every intention of doing a huge amount of gaming and writing over the next two months, until I start my job in my new school in September.

I'm going to kick off my summer by starting a new meme - videogame reviews in the form of movie misquotes. You'll see what I mean by that in my next post. But other than my games writing, I also want to work on a film script based on an idea that's been kicking around my brain for the last few months. I'll keep you posted of how that goes. So here's to a brief period (at least) of more frequent blogging and writing - and a nice, relaxing summer.
Post a Comment