Monday, November 10, 2008

Byte: Conflicted

I'm so conflicted right now. I really ought to be spending my free time writing my NaNoWriMo book, but Yonn is now level 69 and within five or six hours' play of hitting 70. I haven't done any of the Nagrand or Shadowmoon Valley quests yet, since I've been doing my levelling in Terokkar Forest, Blades Edge Mountains and Netherstorm, so I reckon one solid night or two knocking off all the Nagrand quests should go most of the way to tipping me over the level cap. I'm really enjoying playing with Yonn at the moment, and I've even started getting some nice gear for him, through a combination of questing and the auction house. Last night I bought him some shoulder pads that would make the guys from Gears of War feel slightly inadequate.

I know I should be writing, and I'm really enjoying that process as well - even if it's more NaNoWriSlo than NaNoWriMo at the moment - but with the Lich King about to invade at the end of this week, I really want to get Yonn up to level 70 so I can take him and Sharéth to Northrend as quickly as possible. So much to do, so little time. I suppose I'll just have to give up sleep for the next three weeks...
Post a Comment