Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bark: Shameful confessions

I was in London yesterday, having a reunion with some old friends I first met on the original PC Gamer forum on Delphi, and while I was killing some time waiting for them to arrive in the HMV at the Trocadero Centre in Piccadilly, I picked up a few CDs - the first album by the Traveling Wilburys, which I'd been meaning to acquire for the best part of two decades now, American Caesar by my sanity-keeper du jour, Iggy Pop, and indulging my emo side, I picked up the Emotion 98.3 soundtrack from GTA: Vice City.

One of the tracks on this album happens to be the first single I ever bought: Crockett's Theme by Jan Hammer. Yes, I am a child of the 1980's. I am only slightly ashamed.

So, readers, what was your slightly shameful first single?
Post a Comment