Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bark: Someone's in for a shock

My girlfriend and I celebrate twelve years together as a couple on Friday, so I've been putting some thought into what she might like as a present. The usual options of flowers, chocolate and dirty weekends away are all out, because a) she keeps killing the orchids I buy her, b) she keeps telling me not to buy her chocolate, and c) she's planned a night out with the girls from work on Saturday, so I can't whisk her away to Paris like I did for our tenth "anniversary".

So what to do?

The answer was obvious. Don't wimp out doing something obvious, like buying her some earrings or a necklace. Oh, no. I bought a 32" LCD HD TV, instead. It gets delivered tomorrow. I better have the ambulance on standby for when Fleur gets home...
Post a Comment