A typical lunchtime in the life of a compulsive gamer when they're in the middle of the summer videogame release lull:
1) You go out of the office at lunch to buy some postage stamps.
2) You go into your local GAME to kill some time in your lunch hour.
3) You buy a copy of Warcraft III, even though you don't like RTS games.
4) You buy some sushi for lunch in Sainsbury's and go back to the office.
5) You sit down at your desk, suddenly remembering you haven't bought any damned stamps...
I wish they'd hurry up and release Bioshock, then things like this wouldn't happen.