Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bark: Just bloody typical...

I've been charging around like a mad hellion for the last couple of months trying to get things in order before I leave my current project role at the end of this week, working pretty much all hours - including my birthday weekend. Today I travel down to Pearl Harbour (our pet name for HQ down in Portsmouth's North Harbour) so I can be on hand to sort out any trouble on the utilisation report production run, and so that I can invite my colleagues out to lunch for a farewell drink.

Of course, utilisation falls over in not just one big heap, but half a dozen, meaning that we have to work through lunch to get the reports out on time... I must be the only person in history to miss their own leaving party. We don't even make it out of the office.
Post a Comment