Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bark: The Day After The Day Before The Day After Yesterday

I woke up at 7am this morning to find a whole two inches of snow on the ground. Cue traffic pandemonium within a 60 mile radius of London.

We're soft, Southern pansies! We think it's the next Ice Age if we get snow!

Against my better judgment, I run Fleur into work, because of course, they don't close the schools down here for anything other than a full-blown terrorist attack with dirty bombs and chemical weapons - a round trip of about 9 miles that usually takes about 20 minutes in what's laughably called "rush hour" traffic. One hour later... I'm safely back home (with no new dents on my car).

Remembering, for once, that I do actually possess a digital camera, I kill the 30 minutes or so before I need to start work by popping out and taking some photos, which I have duly uploaded here.

Enjoy!
Post a Comment