Monday, January 29, 2007

Bark: *GRRRRRRAAWWLLLLLLLLLL*

This week has sucked like a Dyson. I've *averaged* eleven hours a day at work this week, which is not ideal. Especially when you can't even claim the overtime. And it's even worse when the stuff you're trying to develop has a wandering specification. It's like playing football where the goalposts are on an airport travelator. It's not just that they keep moving, it's that they were never in a fixed position to begin with.

I've even had to put in around 15 hours this weekend, including on Saturday, despite the fact it was my 31st birthday. Still, at least it's all over now and I can get back to enjoying what's left of the weekend.

Oh.

I suppose I should go to bed now, so I can get up and go to work in another seven hours. Fuck's sake... I'd do some primal scream therapy, but I'd only get arrested for waking the neighbours.

*sighs*
Post a Comment