Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Byte: Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I've recently moved to the Blogger Beta, so I'm going through the process of upgrading my template and adding post labels, which will hopefully make the blog a bit more useable for all you dear readers (All three of you... one of whom being me), letting you find what you want to read a little more easily. So please bear in mind that the template may be a little untidy over the next few days as I play about with the new functionality. Since there are over 350 posts on this blog to date, it may take me a while to plough through them all and apply the appropriate labels. Though I was quite interested to see that there has been pretty much an even split between Bark and Byte posts. Given my predilection towards gaming and IT in general, I was expecting more of a Byte-bias. I guess I have more of a balanced personality than I thought!
Post a Comment