A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.
Paramedics found the 22-year-old bleeding, with a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket lodged inside him, when they attended the scene in Sunderland.
He suffered a scorched colon and is now recovering in hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
People fret about "Dumb Britain"; the dumbing down of TV and our education system, but it's clearly not a problem. Stupid people have and always will find hilarious and innovative methods of removing themselves from the gene pool...