Thursday, August 31, 2006

Byte: So much for never taking the plane again...

The editor of gamesTM emailed me this morning to ask if I would consider going to Seattle to do a hands-on preview of Supreme Commander... Perhaps those two reviews I did a couple of months back made more of an impression than I thought.

I couldn't exactly say no, not after already having to decline two pieces this month (mainly on account of me being out of the country on holiday so much). After all, it simply wouldn't do if I kept turning things down and then he stopped asking. Let's just hope that there aren't too many more foreign press trips coming up - I don't have much holiday left between now and April...

This whole games writing thing is starting to get slightly scary now. I never imagined I'd ever get to do things like this all those years ago when I started writing for Oskar on SMag. It's been quite a summer.
Post a Comment