Friday, August 18, 2006

Bark: New Entries

You may (or may not) have noticed that a couple of new names have popped up on the "Favourite People" list...

The first is Tove Hirth, a genuinely lovely lady who was the unlucky victim that had to sit next to me (and listen to me drunkenly blather on about the merits of videogames as art forms, and how Michael Mann is clearly the greatest film director, ever) at the reception dinner of the wedding Fleur and I had travelled to Norway for. Tove, impressively, is a very talented sculptor and bronzecaster. I was surprised to learn when browsing her site that she had made awards for the Edinburgh Film Festival... Really rather cool.

Kaspar I have mentioned in these missives before - as he was the person that introduced me to one of my favourite work avoidance strategies - Urban Dead. However, up 'til now, I was unaware of his superbly named Blog - the Kasblah. (As in "Rock the Kasblah", presumably...) Now that his (aforementioned) wedding is safely out of the way, and he and his new bride Sabine are firmly entrenched in Olso, fingers crossed he'll update it a bit more regularly...
Post a Comment