Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Byte: Skyline

Last night I discovered that going for an evening gym session to work out (and watch the football), immediately followed up by a session on Need For Speed: Underground isn't the best combination to prepare you for a good night's sleep.

The resulting physical tiredness from the workout combined with the mental tiredness from concentrating whilst throwing a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 at speeds upwards of 150mph around NSFU's streets ended up with me being so wasted and restless that I just couldn't get to sleep at all. It also didn't help that even when I did finally make it into bed, Fleur resolutely hogged all the covers...

Still, the tiredness was worth it after unlocking the Skyline last night. It's easily my favourite car in NFS:U and goes like a rocket, without steering like one. It's a shame I can't do screen captures on my Xbox, because fully pimped out, it looks Teh Bomb as well.

I'd love to get my hands on a real one, but unfortunately, I'd need to win the lottery to afford one. No-one has a spare £40k lying about, do they?
Post a Comment