Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Byte: I looted Caiger Mall and all I got was this lousy Brain Rot...

Dammit, I died again. A big zombie uprising in Ruddlebank, and I had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, plus I hadn't played with my main character for over a day, which is always asking for trouble. So my zombie is now heading East through the southern suburbs of Malton, looking for a nice cemetary to have a rest in, mauling any survivor stupid enough to be on the streets along the way.

My second Urban Dead character is currently residing in the famed Caiger Mall, with roughly another one and a half thousand survivors. It's quite cosy there, considering you're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, and he's putting his time to good use looting all the gun stores, stocking up on ammunition for a zombie hunting run. It's only a matter of time before Caiger gets sieged again, so I think I'm going to do a runner to a safer suburb...
Post a Comment