Monday, March 13, 2006

Bark: Existential Angst

Vincent:
You know I have this..ah...recurring dream. I'm sitting at this big banquet table and all the victims of all the murders I ever worked are sitting at this table and they're staring at me with these black eyeballs. Because they got eight-ball haemmorages, from the head wounds. And their they are, these big balloon people, because I found them two weeks after they've been under the bed. The neighbours reported the smell and there they are, all of them just sitting there.
Neil:
What do they say?
Vincent:
Nothing.
Neil:
No talk?
Vincent:
No...just...they don't have anything to say. See...we just look at
each other. They look at me and that's it, that's the dream.
Neil:
I have one where I'm drowning, and I gotta wake myself up and
start breathing or I'll die in my sleep.
Vincent:
You know what that's about?
Neil:
Yeah. Having enough time.
Vincent:
Enough time...to do what you wanna do?
Neil:
That's right.
Vincent:
You doing it now?
Neil:
Nah, not yet.


I *really* need to change projects at work...
Post a Comment