Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bark: The cool things you discover by accident

I've been having a gmail exchange with someone who responded to my rather scathing Black & White 2 review - quite civilly, surprisingly - whereupon I happen to mention that I gave similar criticism to Vampire Bloodlines for hitting retail when it really shouldn't have.

The all-powerful Google scannerwotsits pick up on the keyword "Vampire" in the text of my email, and produce the following, and rather wonderful, advertising link:

The Vampire Name Generator.

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Zedkiel Vigée-Lebrun

Known in some parts of the world as:
Hermes of Vermin

The Great Archives Record:
Feeds upon the creatures shunned by man.


Awesome. Just call me Zedkiel from now on, okay?
Post a Comment