Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Byte: Geek Code

I found this link via Wil Wheaton dot Net (he's the actor who played Wesley Crusher in Star Trek: The Next Generation, in case you've been living in a hole for the last 20 years). It's Geek nomenclature for displaying everything about yourself in a form of shorthand completely undecypherable by non-Geek infidels, which I find quite amusing. Here is my Geek Code:


-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GIT/S d-- s+:+ a? C++++$ A U++++ P- L+ E--- W++ N o-- K--- w O---- M- V-- PS+++ PE- Y+ PGP- t+ 5++++ X R* tv+ b+ DI++ D+++ G e++ h--- r++ y+**
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

I'll let you decode it yourself. I know your burning curiousity will get the better of you eventually... Click the link and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete! Muh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! etc...
Post a Comment