Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bark: Coupé reticulation

I'm trying to find a Google Whack. Purely for work avoidance value. The best I've done so far is "coupé reticulation", with a grand total of 14 hits. (It'll be 15, once Google cottons on to this post).

For those unfamiliar with the concept, a Google Whack is a two word search term that returns only a single hit. It's a surprisingly good way of passing the time if you're bored out of your skull, or desperately want to put off doing something important... It's also a good test of the more esoteric sections of your vocabulary.

Update: Not *quite* a Google Whack, but "Teutoburg endoscopy" returns just 3 hits. I'll get there in the end, I'm sure...

Update 2: Almost there - "courgette scientologist" gives 2 hits. No, I don't know where that came from either.

Update 3: Success! Of a kind. "Teutoburg courgette" is a Google Whack, though it unfortunately, gives a "Page not found" splash error page for a French ISP, so I'm not sure it counts...

Final Update: I can die happy. I found one. "Teutoburg hematoma" Hurrah!
Post a Comment