Monday, October 18, 2004

Revenge of the Sith


You would have thought 200 hours on a game would be enough, wouldn't you? But no. I'm playing KOTOR again. Before I finished up last night, I'd just become the proud owner of a Krayt Dragon Pearl and Sigil crystal enhanced violet double-bladed lightsaber. I'm looking forward to chopping up some Sith with it tonight.


I can now wipe through the whole of Taris, doing practically all of the quests in about four hours. Taris is by far the weakest part of the game, but four hours isn't too long to suffer before you get to the good stuff on Dantooine and beyond. Not that with a game like KOTOR you suffer. More that you lament that you don't get a lightsaber to play with.


I'm currently playing a goody-two-shoes Scout/Jedi Consular called Shaya, on my SEVENTH run through the game. I think I must be rivalling Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II combined for the number of hours I've sunk into this now. It's a terrible thing, videogaming, as my girlfriend would no doubt tell you.

Post a Comment