Saturday, August 07, 2004

Oh, my! I forgot!



Gratuitous C-3PO quote +1, yet somehow appropriate. I forgot to mention that another thing I wrote whilst I was on holiday was the first 20 pages or so of a sci-fi short story that has been knocking around in my head for at least a couple of years. I hope to finish it in the next few weeks, and will post it for download in .txt and .doc format on the State webspace when it's done. A little advanced warning, though - not for kids - it's going to feature some very explicit "adult" themes, the reasons for which will be apparent when you read the story - I wouldn't want to spoil it now, bien sur... Needless to say, this story forms the basis for a series of short stories I plan to write over the next year or so. Linkage will be provided at the appropriate time.

Post a Comment