Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Update



From a quick look at my Internet Banking Facility, it would appear that State's hosts have been unable to take the server rent from my account for this block of 6 month's hosting. The reason for this is probably because I got switched (aha!) to a chip and pin card, which altered all the Switch card numbers. I did alter the billing details for the account at the time, but when trying to confirm them and re-save them on the admin site this morning, it gave me "Number invalid for card type" errors. I've changed the billing details to my Visa card, and e-mailed the hosts to tell them to take the money from that instead, but I've had no word as yet from them.


Hopefully, this will all get sorted out soon, and everything will get back to normal. I can only hope that our hosts haven't wiped the server in the meantime. Otherwise, I'm going to be very upset.

Post a Comment