Friday, July 23, 2004

In Principle


I got some good news yesterday from Ross Atherton, Deputy Editor of PC Gamer.


It seems that they're interested in using the Long Play article I sent them last week on Knights Of The Old Republic. I need to do a little tweaking to concentrate more on the experience of what it's *like* to play the game instead of *how* to play the game, provide screenshots, captions, etc, but they've agreed to use it in principle, which is encouraging. Being told that a piece is of the quality that they expect of their regular contributors is a real confidence boost, so I'm going to go away on holiday for the next fortnight and do some serious writing.


Don't expect any updates here for the next fortnight - I'm going to be directing my words elsewhere for a while. See you when I get back.

Post a Comment