Monday, May 24, 2004

I must be mad



Well, it *does* say I'm mad in the title, but I think I've just confirmed it. How?


I've just spent £90 on a pair of headphones. No, that's not a typo. Granted, they are the sexiest headphones on the face of the planet, but still... NINETY QUID.


I've only bought them because Fleur has killed my last set of headphones by repeatedly "tidying them away", wrapping up the cable in tight knots in the process, which damaged the cable. The left channel gave up the ghost last night when I was playing KOTOR (I'm within an hour of finishing my fifth time through), so it was either get new headphones or reconnect the desktop speakers. I chose the former, simply because I prefer headphones for gaming, and secondly, because my speakers are rubbish. Fingers crossed, my ears will be in heaven by the end of the week.

Post a Comment