Friday, February 13, 2004

Radio Bah Bah



Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, I've started listening to the radio again, as I've pretty much exhausted my CD collection. Isn't it rubbish? Admittedly it is Virgin Radio, but it's the only thing I can get working properly with Windows Media Player. They should rename it Chilli Pepper Radio, because it's the only bloody thing they play. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Darkness (what *are* these guys on? It's like Queen on crack candles - I like them, natch) REM and U2 are practically the only things they play.


Listen to it all day, like you do if you're stuck at desk programming all day, and it's almost as bad as listening to the same CD all the time. And the adverts. To call them shit is being generous. What beggars belief is that companies actually *pay* for advertising executives to think them up. But enough about that. I need new music.


Comments are open for you to bombard me with your super-trendy music tastes and suggestions for CDs to buy.

Post a Comment