Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Absolute Power



I was distracted by the TV as anticipated last night, so I didn't get to try out the Deus Ex: Invisible War demo, but I did get to have a play about with the Championship Manager 03/04 demo whilst I was watching Room 101 and Absolute Power. I don't know how many of you watch the latter of these comedies, but I've enjoyed it so far - it's not a huge laugh out loud comedy, but it's very clever and cutting. It's worth watching for Stephen Fry and John Bird alone.


The Champ Man demo was good - it seemed to be everything the CM4 demo was, but without the crippling bugs and with a few extra features. Very tempting, but for £30? I don't think so - maybe if I see it for £20. I got the demo itself off the coverdisk of the Christmas edition of PCG, which dropped through my letterbox unexpectedly yesterday. I noticed an interesting thing in the contributors column on the Editorial page - State's very own Tim Edwards is now a PCG Staff Writer. You kept that quiet, didn't you Tim? Well done, old boy. KOTOR also got a rather huge, and predictably gushing review from Ross Atherton, which has whetted my appetite even more to play the game. Only 3 days to go.

Post a Comment