Thursday, October 16, 2003

How, *why*, do we let them get away with it?



This is ridiculous. Microsoft have put out *another* warning about critical security flaws in their products. So much for "trustworthy computing". No wonder The Inquirer rumour mill is speaking of my fair employers dumping Microsoft for Linux. I'll believe it when I see it, but surely Microshaft has got to get it's act together soon. It's common knowledge that MS have been shipping buggy products for decades. Something really needs to be done - and it has to be done at the corporate level, because the average consumer doesn't like change is too stupid to realise that they could be getting a much better product.


When Tarantino made his new film Kill Bill, he should have made Mr B. Gates the protagonist of the title.... he's certainly going to be first up against the wall when I start my revolution.

Post a Comment