Thursday, October 30, 2003

Bug off!



I'm annoyed. Yesterday Razerbug made his grand re-entrance to State, and within one post, managed to fuck up is profile. As if the threat of a lawsuit hanging over my head wasn't enough. I initiated a pre-emptive strike against him, and banned him, because I don't like him very much, he's a disruptive presence, and continually ignored all the advice and demands about his behaviour on the previous forum until someone (Pat?) had to ban him. And I have no reason to believe he's changed.


A messy presence out of the way, order restored, and State can get back to it's natural harmony, right? WRONG. True to form, REVOLT AMONGST THE MODS!


For fucks sake, no-one even *likes* him. But suddenly this is a democratic and constitutional issue. I just want an easy life for Cliff's sake.


What with this and the discussion about whenever people should post reviews to the website and the forum or not, I'm pretty sick of State at the moment. I don't need this. I don't need to be potentially threatened with a lawsuit every time a News item is posted. I don't need 250 people nitpicking every proposal or decision I make, when none of them have the balls to stand up and take a similar responsibility themselves.


So The Bug is back - I hope you all enjoy him.

Post a Comment