Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Synchrotone



Listening to the Black Hawk Down soundtrack as I work. Some really nice tracks on it. Barra Barra is fantastic.



Today is a momentous day. After two and a half years of pretention, sweat, tears, tantrums, apathy and creativity, The Cassandra Project has finally been released. I've had a somewhat tenuous involvement with it since inception, and I'm glad it's finally seen the light of day, albeit in a cut down version of the original vision. I'm also glad to help Kieron out by hosting it on the State server.


TCP comes with the Official Mad Iain Seal Of Approval, so if you have Deus Ex, and want to check out one of the most intriguing mods ever created, get downloading. Bear in mind it's a 24MB file, though, so on a good dial-up connection it'll still take about 90 minutes to 2 hours to download. I think you'll find it's worth the wait, though. I've been Beta Testing it for the last month or so, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you take your time to explore everything and talk to everyone, you can easily take a couple of hours to play through it all.


Oh, and keep your eyes peeled in Bobby's office,.... there are some really nice little touches.

Post a Comment