Monday, May 12, 2003

THRAWN RRAARRRRRRRLLLLLLL SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!!!!!!



I appear to have gotten back my work e-mail (which is good) - unfortunately, the motherboard on my games rig at home appears to have conked out - permanently this time (which is bad). This means that I'm faced with a cruel choice - have it repaired at no doubt great cost and make it increasingly difficult to save up money for my summer holiday, or leave it until after we come back in August and have my gaming options reduced to what will run on the laptop for a couple of months.


And this happens scant days after I win a force feedback steering wheel for £1 on eBay. BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD!!!!



Oh, and the gamepad I bought wouldn't install either. I wonder if GTA III will run on the laptop,....

Post a Comment